Avis Travel Partner
Unlock 24 hour travel assistanceMake the most of your journey with help and advice from Avis Travel Partner. Wherever you're heading, we'll help you stay on top of your journey. This services is availabe in 4 languages: English, Italian, German and French.
What can Avis Travel Partner assist me with?
How can I get Avis Travel Partner?You can add Avis Travel Partner to your online reservation when you book your rental with us on our website. You'll see it when you add Extras to your booking (as long as it is one of our participating locations). You can also add Avis Travel Partner when you call us to make a booking – and you can even add it to your reservation in person, when you pick up your vehicle at the rental station.
Where is Avis Travel Partner available?
Travel Partner is available at participating locations across Europe; ask for more information at the counter when you pick up your hire car.
Please find below some locations offering Travel Partner:
- Czech Republic
- Innsbruck AirportVienna Airport
- Brussels Airport
- Prague Airport
- Bordeaux AirportLyon St Exupery AirportMarseille AirportNice AirportParis Charles De Gaulle AirportToulouse Airport
- Dusseldorf AirportFrankfurt AirportHamburg AirportMunich AirportBerlin Airport
- Bari AirportBologna AirportCatania AirportFlorence AirportMilan Linate AiportMilan Malpensa Airport (T1)Naples International AirportPalermo AirportPisa International AirportRome AirportVenice Marco Polo Airport
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Faro AirportLisbon AirportPorto Airport
- United Kingdom
- Alicante AirportBarcelona AirportIbiza AirportMadrid AirportMalaga AirportPalma de Mallorca AirportSeville AirportValencia Airport
- Geneva Airport
- Birmingham Airport
London Heathrow Airport
London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
London Gatwick Airport